- Wash mutton thoroughly, let it dry and then marinate it with a paste of ginger, garlic, mint leaves, chilies, and coriander.
- Keep the marinated chicken aside for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, add chopped onions and sauté until the onions are golden brown. Turn off the heat once done. Grind into a fine paste once they are cool.
- Take a pressure cooker and heat oil in it. add shahi jeera, cloves, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
- Add chopped onions and sauté until 3-4 minutes. Now add the garlic, ginger, mint, and chilly paste along with tomato and sauté for 3 minutes. Add coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, and Bharat Meat Masala. Sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and salt as per your requirement. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 5 whistles.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with garnished coriander leaves.
- The easy mutton curry recipe is full-proof and tastes beyond belief.
Try it today and let us know how you did.