Jay Bharat Spices Pvt. Ltd is considered as one of the leading spice processors in Odisha having four plants and offices in Cuttack(Jagatpur), Odisha. Our spices popularly known as “BHARAT MASALA” has its presence in most of the households of Odisha due to its consistent quality and customer satisfaction. More than 18 years of experience in exploring tastes of consumers across the diversity of Indian culture and cuisine has helped us develop a wide array of spices, blended spices and food products to flavor the test buds of the new Bharat in the making. Our cleaning, processing and storage capabilities are focused towards delivering products with an assurance of purity, hygiene, taste and aroma. The Company has built a robust marketing and sales network in Andhra, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam& N.E. states, UP, Delhi, Haryana, Karnataka etc. Our spices and food products are regularly exported to Dubai, Oman, Malaysia, Kuwait, Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Singapore etc.
We are already in expansion mode to augment our production as well as bring about significant improvement in the quality of our spices. An integrated Spices, pasta, noodles and snack food factory is in progress at Ramdaspur, Cuttack, Odisha for which the State Govt. has been pleased to give single window clearance to the project and has allotted Acre 14.0 of land. We are importing Cryogenic plant for spices Grinding through revolutionary cryogenic technology which is latest, state-of- the-art and first of its kind in Eastern India. This technology will ensure quality, purity, Zero contamination and preserve the aroma and natural characteristics of the ingredients.
From a small traditional spice grinding unit setup in 1999 with a meagre capital base, today, it is a company having three factories deploying more than 1000 direct and indirect employees at various levels. All along the journey of 25 years, we have been ceaselessly striving towards producing world class spices, condiments and food products which stand tall behind the leading spice brands of India.
More than 1000 employees are directly and indirectly deployed by our company out of which many are women employees engaged in grinding and packaging sections.
Being an ISO 9001-2015, ISO 22000-2005 company, we provide an assurance of quality. Further our company is also HACCP, AGMARK, HALAL and FSSAI certified which guarantees the purity and quality of agriculture and allied products. Our company is a registered member of SPICES BOARD, Cochin, APEDA and Federation of India Export Organisation(FIEO).
Awards & Recognitions
- Brand of Odisha, Pride of India: Corporate Excellence Award-2018 was conferred on our company on 19/01/2018 by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha.
- The company bagged STATE EXPORT AWARD-2015-16 from the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha on 21/09/2017 for excellence in export.
- The National Human Rights Council of India- Odisha State has conferred Award of Excellence -2017 to Sri Surendra Nath Panda, Chairman.
- The Odisha Assembly of Small and Medium Enterprises has presented the “Distinguished Achievement Award” to Sri Surendra Nath Panda, Chairman on 11/08/2017.
- The prestigious Oriya Daily “The Samaj” has awarded “Gopabandhu Jyoti Samman- 2017” to our company.
- The members of PG Doctors’ Union 2017-18 of S.C.B. medical college and hospital have felicitated Sri Susanta Kumar Panda, Managing Director of our company for his contribution to various social activities, support to educational institutions and maintaining a healthy working environment for the employees of our company.
- KIIMS has awarded “Best Entrepreneur Award 2012” to Sri Surendra Nath Panda, Chairman of our company for being a visionary entrepreneur and establishing a National Brand called “BHARAT MASALA” by his relentless effort and endeavor.